Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I <3 Jason Rubin

As some of you may or may not know I travel a lot these days. Specifically I've been traveling to San Francisco once a week for work. As I was flying back to town the other day I looked into the seat back pocket and found an issue of Star Magazine. As everyone knows I'm a sucker for gossip so I got all sorts of excited and started thumbing through it when I found this:

IMG_1877

"Just three days after confirming that she had split with her rocker fiance Benjie Madden, Sophie Monk was spotted having brunch with video game director Jason Rubin! The Aussie singer, 28, and Jason "looked like they were having a good time" while eating al fresco at Griddle Cafe in West Hollywood on Feb. 15, an eyewitness tells Star. "It looked like a date."

So it's official. Jason Rubin has won the war to be the first Video Game Designer to be in a gossip magazine. He even got an exclamation point after his name. I'm a little bit jealous, I won't lie. Oh well. I guess I dropped the ball on creating crazy websites like he did.

2 comments:

DarĂ­o said...

Wow, pretty crazy.

So we are getting into pop culture ... Keep it going gamers =D maybe someday will see a Red Carpet on an E3 with E! all over the place and everything =P.

Anonymous said...

Oh all the game designers I would have guessed to appear in the tabloids, Jason Rubin would not have been at the top of the list. Not even close.

Good job?